Revolt RV400Change Bike
Key Specs of RV400
|Motor Power||3000 W|
|Motor Type||Mid Drive|
|Battery Charging Time||4.5 Hours|
Revolt RV400 Highlights
Revolt has sold out its bookings for the first batch of the RV400 in Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. Deliveries for these motorcycles will begin by mid-June. Revolt has also extended its free battery swapping offer from the previous December 31st,2019 deadline to March 31st, 2020 now. Know more information here.
The Revolt RV 400’s price has been hiked from Rs 98,999 to Rs 1,03,999 (ex-showroom, including FAME II subsidies). Since it’s an ex-showroom price, customers have to pay extra for the registration/RTO charges, insurance, 4G connectivity. The monthly subscription-based price has also witnessed a slight revision. It has gone up from 37 months to 38 months, but the monthly fee remains unchanged at Rs 3,999.
Revolt will be entering Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Telangana next. You can read all about it here in our exclusive report. Its e-motorcycles are already available in Delhi and Pune.
The premium variant of the RV 400 can be remotely started via the Revolt app. It gets in-built geofencing tech that allows you to remotely locate your RV 400 as well as set a perimeter for it to operate in. The premium variant will offer a choice of four artificial exhaust note options.
The RV 400 has a 5kW motor and 3.24kWh swappable lithium-ion batteries that deliver an ARAI-certified range of 156km. Under the monthly subscription scheme, the battery warranty stands at 8 years/ 1.5 lakh km. You also get on-board diagnostics and over the air updates. We have ridden the RV 400 and you can read the first ride review here.
Revolt RV400 Pros and Cons
Things We Like in RV400
- A light kerb weight of 108kg kerb makes maneuvering in city an effortless affair
- At 220mm, the ground clearance is as much as the Hero XPulse 200!
- Removable battery makes charging more convenient
- Affordable financing scheme which is unlike anything on offer so far
Things We Don't Like in RV400
- Throttle feels a bit jerky, especially in Sport mode
- Availability is restricted only to a few cities
RV400 Price List (Variants)
Revolt RV400 Colours
RV400 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (137)
- Looks (38)
- Price (19)
- Speed (13)
- Comfort (10)
- Performance (9)
- Power (7)
- Mileage (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Revolt RV400 Reviews
Recommended articles for RV400 buyers
Revolt RV400 Images
- Revolt RV 400 Pricing Plan Explained - Is It Cheaper Than Petrol?Aug 30, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 (Electric Bike) Test Ride Review | India Price, Top Speed, Performance, Sound & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 300 Walkaround Review | India Price, Range, Features & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 : India’s first electric motorcycle riddenAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV400 Walkaround Review, Sound, Battery Swap, Test Drive EventAug 10, 2019
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Revolt RV400 News
Revolt Motors Bike Showrooms in Delhi
- NORTH DELHI
A 10, Gujranwala Town, Part 1, G.T. Karnal Road, Delhi 110009
- EAST DELHI
G-16, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, Delhi 110092
- WEST DELHI
K 35 Ground Floor Sec 5 - Dwarka Rajapuri, Delhi 110059
- SOUTH DELHI
Ground Floor Of B-1/1 Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi 110029
RV400 price in India
|Delhi||Rs. 98,999 - 1.03 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 1.03 Lakh|