Key Specs of RV400
|Motor Power||3000 W|
|Motor Type||Mid Drive|
|Battery Charging Time||4.5 Hours|
Revolt RV400 Highlights
Revolt has sold out its bookings for the first batch of the RV400 in Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. Deliveries for these motorcycles will begin by mid-June. Revolt has also extended its free battery swapping offer from the previous December 31st,2019 deadline to March 31st, 2020 now. Know more information here.
The Revolt RV 400’s price has been hiked from Rs 98,999 to Rs 1,03,999 (ex-showroom, including FAME II subsidies). Since it’s an ex-showroom price, customers have to pay extra for the registration/RTO charges, insurance, 4G connectivity. The monthly subscription-based price has also witnessed a slight revision. It has gone up from 37 months to 38 months, but the monthly fee remains unchanged at Rs 3,999. For the same price though, you could also get yourself the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
Revolt will be entering Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Telangana next. You can read all about it here in our exclusive report. Its e-motorcycles are already available in Delhi and Pune.
The premium variant of the RV 400 can be remotely started via the Revolt app. It gets in-built geofencing tech that allows you to remotely locate your RV 400 as well as set a perimeter for it to operate in. The premium variant will offer a choice of four artificial exhaust note options.
The RV 400 has a 5kW motor and 3.24kWh swappable lithium-ion batteries that deliver an ARAI-certified range of 156km. Under the monthly subscription scheme, the battery warranty stands at 8 years/ 1.5 lakh km. You also get on-board diagnostics and over the air updates. We have ridden the RV 400 and you can read the first ride review here.
Revolt RV400 Price
The price of Revolt RV400 starts at Rs. 98,999 and goes upto Rs. 1,03,999. Revolt RV400 is offered in 2 variants - RV400 Premium and the top variant RV400 Base which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1,03,999.
RV400 Price List (Variants)
3 Offers Available
Revolt Motors Bike Showrooms in Delhi
- NORTH DELHI
A 10, Gujranwala Town, Part 1, G.T. Karnal Road, Delhi 110009
- EAST DELHI
G-16, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, Delhi 110092
- WEST DELHI
K 35 Ground Floor Sec 5 - Dwarka Rajapuri, Delhi 110059
- SOUTH DELHI
Ground Floor Of B-1/1 Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi 110029
Revolt RV400 Pros and Cons
Things We Like in RV400
- At 220mm, the ground clearance is as much as the Hero XPulse 200!
- A light kerb weight of 108kg kerb makes manoeuvring in the city an effortless affair.
- Removable battery makes charging more convenient.
- Affordable financing scheme which is unlike anything on offer so far.
Things We Don't Like in RV400
- Throttle feels a bit jerky, especially in Sport mode.
- Availability is restricted only to a few cities to start with.
- Quality of certain plastic parts feels flimsy.
RV400 User Reviews
- All (139)
- Looks (38)
- Price (19)
- Speed (13)
- Comfort (10)
- Performance (9)
- Power (7)
- Mileage (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Revolt RV400 Reviews
Revolt RV400 Images
- Revolt RV 400 Pricing Plan Explained - Is It Cheaper Than Petrol?Aug 30, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 (Electric Bike) Test Ride Review | India Price, Top Speed, Performance, Sound & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 300 Walkaround Review | India Price, Range, Features & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 : India’s first electric motorcycle riddenAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV400 Walkaround Review, Sound, Battery Swap, Test Drive EventAug 10, 2019
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the exact on-road price of Revolt RV400?
Which bikes is better Revolt RV400 or M2GO Civitas?
What is the engine displacement of Revolt RV400?
What is the Start type of this bike?
What is the Tyre Type of Revolt RV400?
It is available in Cuttack Odisha revolt 400
What is the service cost of Revolt Motors RV400?
Which country 's ownership is Revolt Motors RV400?
Want to buy a new Revolt Motors RV400 bike. Want to know how to book.
Revolt RV400 News
We celebrate this day by retracing our country’s EV journey September 9...
You will be surprised at some of the segment winnersThe Auto Premier League is...
The electric two-wheeler category represents some truly world-class scooters...
What else can you get for the price of the aged Pulsar?Of the plethora of...
We compare India's only two electric motorcycles via detailed imagesFirst off,...