Revolt RV400Change Bike
Key Specs of RV400
|Motor Power||3000 W|
|Battery Charging Time||3 - 4.5 Hours|
Revolt RV400 Highlights
Revolt has announced that customers can now also buy the RV400 at its ex-showroom price of Rs 98,999. However, customers have to pay extra for the registration/RTO charges, insurance, 4G connectivity. The Revolt RV400 is sold out for the months of September and October. However, bookings for the November - December batch are open. The healthy demand is likely due to the fact that it gets an interesting pricing plan called the 'My Revolt Plan' where you can get the Revolt electric bike for as low as Rs 2,999. Know more about these plans here. The RV400 gets 2 variants: Base and Premium. Know more details about India's first electric motorcycles here. For now, the e-motorcycles will be available only in Delhi. Other regions like Delhi-NCR, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Ahmedabad and Chennai will get the motorcycle in the next couple of months. Pre-bookings have already commenced for Delhi and Pune.
The bikes feature a compact design, all-LED lighting and a digital instrument console. The RV400 premium variant can be remotely started via the Revolt app. It gets in-built geofencing tech that allows you to remotely locate your RV 400 as well as set a perimeter for it to operate in. The premium variant will offer a choice of four artificial exhaust note options.
The RV 400 has an inbuilt charger from which you can charge the bike anywhere using a 15amp charger. Charge time is four hours. It also features a portable battery which you can charge from home. You can also swap your depleted battery for a fresh unit at one of Revolt’s Mobile swapping stations. Another new feature is the ability to order a battery from your home via the app.
The RV300 gets a smaller 1.5kW motor and 2.7kWh swappable battery and a claimed range between 80 and 150km. The larger RV 400 has a 5 kW motor and 3.24kWh swappable lithium-ion batteries that deliver an ARAI-certified range of 156km. Revolt is offering an unlimited warranty on the battery. The bikes get a warranty of 5 years and 75,000km. You also get on-board diagnostics and Over-The-Air updates. We have ridden the RV400. You can read the first ride review here.
With the Revolt RV 400 and RV 300 launched, Revolt also teased its next offering, an electric cafe racer!
Revolt RV400 Pros and Cons
Things We Like in RV400
- A light kerb weight of 108kg kerb makes maneuvering in city an effortless affair
- At 220mm, the ground clearance is as much as the Hero XPulse 200!
- Removable battery makes charging more convenient
- Affordable financing scheme which is unlike anything on offer so far
Things We Don't Like in RV400
- Throttle feels a bit jerky, especially in Sport mode
- Availability is restricted only to a few cities
RV400 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (115)
- Looks (43)
- Price (20)
- Speed (15)
- Comfort (7)
- Power (6)
- Performance (6)
- Mileage (6)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Revolt RV400 Reviews
Recommended articles for RV400 buyers
Revolt RV400 Images
- Revolt RV 400 Pricing Plan Explained - Is It Cheaper Than Petrol?Aug 30, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 (Electric Bike) Test Ride Review | India Price, Top Speed, Performance, Sound & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 300 Walkaround Review | India Price, Range, Features & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 : India’s first electric motorcycle riddenAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV400 Walkaround Review, Sound, Battery Swap, Test Drive EventAug 10, 2019
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. I am planning to purchase an electric bike, please suggest the best option, my daily travelling is 50 to 80 kms and looking in 60k budget approx.A.Answer View Answer
There are ample option available for electric scooter with in 60-70k. You can click on the link to see the available option. Also, we'd suggest you to take a test ride so that you can understand the difference which will help to finalise.Answered , 9 hours ago
- Answer View Answer (1)
Revolt RV400 News
Revolt Motors Bike Showrooms in Delhi
- NORTH DELHI
A 10, Gujranwala Town, Part 1, G.T. Karnal Road, Delhi 110009
- EAST DELHI
G-16, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, Delhi 110092
- WEST DELHI
K 35 Ground Floor Sec 5 - Dwarka Rajapuri, Delhi 110059
- SOUTH DELHI
Ground Floor Of B-1/1 Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi 110029
More RV400 Options to Consider
price in India