2021 Kawasaki Z650RS Spotted Testing In India, Launch Soon
It will be Kawasaki’s fifth BS6 650cc offering in India
- The Kawasaki Z650RS is powered by the same 649cc engine as the Ninja 650 and Z650.
- Has a likeable retro design, inspired by the first Z650 introduced in 1975.
- It features a couple of India-specific changes compared to the model sold internationally.
A few days ago, we reported that the Kawasaki Z650RS was set to arrive in India this year. Now, just after 20 days of its global debut, the bike has been spotted testing in India. The test mule was wrapped in camouflage, but we could spot the Z650RS’ round headlamp with a chrome nacelle, fuel tank, engine, and spoke-like alloy wheels.
The test mule has a split grab rail, absent on the model overseas. Also, the front number plate is positioned over the headlamp here, unlike the internationally offered bike that has it tucked under the headlamp.
- 2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO & Scrambler 800 Urban Motard: Photo Gallery
- Revolt RV400 Bookings To Reopen Next Week
- Yamaha R15 V4M: Review In Images
Apart from this, we don’t expect other changes to the India-bound motorcycle. It will get all-LED illumination, a twin-pod semi-digital instrument cluster, and ABS.