Hero Maestro Xoom 110 Launch Today
Modified On Jan 30, 2023 08:56 AM By Bernard Mascarenhas for Hero Xoom 110
The sporty scooter is all set to be packed with cutting-edge features
[UPDATE: Hero has finally launched the Xoom 110 . Full details in our launch story]
Hero MotoCorp is all set to launch its long-awaited Maestro Xoom 110 today at 3pm. This scooter sports a sporty design language, with an attractive looking X-shaped LED headlight.
The Maestro Xoom 110 was first spotted in July, however the spy shots didn’t reveal a lot about the scooter. Then, at a dealer event, details of the scooter were leaked, which gave us a whole lot of information about it.
- Suzuki’s First Electric Two-wheeler To Be Launched In 2024
- Honda Electric Scooter Launch Timeline & Battery Details Revealed
- Aprilia’s Rival To KTM RC 390 & TVS Apache RR 310 Spied
Powering the Maestro Xoom 110 will be a 110.9cc engine producing 8.1PS at 7250rpm, which is the same as the Maestro Edge 110, and it will be offered in three variants, details of which were revealed through a type-approval document we managed to dig out.
The Hero Maestro Xoom 110 is expected to be priced around the Rs 75,000 (ex-showroom) mark, and will rival the likes of the Honda Dio and TVS Jupiter ZX SmartXonnect.
- Renew Hero Xoom 110 Scooter Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)