Mahindra Rodeo SYM 8 years usage Review!!
Here is my review on Mahindra Rodeo SYM after using it for 8 years, Most Worst two wheeler in the world Stucked with it from 2011 want to get rid of it from my life,
So what's bad about it:
1) Millage is extremely poor,
2) Head Light is very low.
3) Ground Clarence is low, (154 mm) (it will hit the bumper)
4) Petrol tank is very small (4.5 Ltrs) (no reserve)
5) Engine will not good in long run.
6) Digital Instrument Cluster is not working any more after 2 years (service center charging 6500 rs for it)
7) Service center guys in Jamshedpur , don't know how to open the scooter.
8) As it has propitiatory opening mechanism facing huge difficulty to do the service in local garages.
9) Breaks are not responsive.
10) Scooter Electronics is not trust-able
Wow so many con's are there any Pro's
1) Engine Pick-Up is excellent.
2) Throttle is impressive.
3) good space under the seat.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Mahindra Rodeo User Reviews
Rate the Scooter
- All (11)
- Mileage (5)
- Service (4)
- Engine (2)
- Looks (2)
- Pickup (2)
- Price (1)
- Space (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Mahindra Rodeo Reviews