Mahindra Scooters prices start at Rs 48,615. Mahindra has a total of 2 scooters. The Mahindra Gusto 125 is the most expensive Mahindra Scooter with a price tag of Rs 55,770. The most popular names in the lineup include Gusto 125 and Gusto. The complete range is distributed through 1521 Mahindra Scooter Dealers in 794 cities in India. For the latest updates on Mahindra scooter prices, reviews, video reviews and detailed comparisons, keep visiting BikeDekho.com
Mahindra Scooters Price List (2019) in India
|Mahindra Gusto 125||Rs. 51,130 onwards|
|Mahindra Gusto||Rs. 48,615 onwards|
Mahindra Scooter New Models
Popular Comparison of Mahindra Scooters
- VSMahindra Gusto 125Rs.51,130 onwards *Hero Maestro EdgeRs.50,900 onwards *
- VSMahindra GustoRs.48,615 onwards *Honda Activa 5GRs.54,206 onwards *
Mahindra Showrooms in Top Cities
Mahindra News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Mahindra GenZe 2.0 E-scooter Spied Testing In India
The GenZe features a removable lithium-ion battery and an electric hub motor at the rearMahindra...
- Peugeot Showcases Two New Bikes At Intermot 2018
The Peugeot P2x Roadster & P2x Cafe Racer have been developed around the Mahindra Mojo...
- Mahindra Mojo Electric Prototype Spied
The bike was spied outside the Bosch factory in BangaloreMahindra is all set to enter the electric...
- Mahindra Mojo XT300 Gets A New Colour
The new colour scheme comes at no additional costMahindra Two Wheelers has introduced a new 'Ocean...
- Mahindra's JAWA and BSA Bikes To Arrive Soon
In the year 2016, Mahindra & Mahindra brought its intention to light, an ambition to revive two...
- Mahindra Mojo : Review : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Mahindra Mojo : First Look : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- #first2expo | 2016 Mahindra Mojo Concept Showcase Video | BikeDekho@AutoExpoFeb 04, 2016
- #first2expo: Mahindra Genze | Showcase | BikeDekho@AutoExpo2016Feb 03, 2016
- Mahindra Gusto 125 :: WalkAround VideoJan 25, 2016
Latest Reviews on Mahindra Scooter
Worst Scooty of my life totally waste of money never buy it engine of my Scooty seazed within 10000 km and again at 20000 km done with piston work........