i have booked a black classic 350 ..obviously i have been going through a hell lot of blogs...m very much skeptical abt this purchase...my areas of concern are as follows
1. does the rear drum brakes efficiently does their job? i drive fast and this concerns me a lot that a machine with so much momentum will perform reasnably or not?
2. u cant deny the fact that due to the massive torque produced by the bull the bike tends to vibrate a lot..i have come across several complains stating that due to vibration even screws n nuts tends to fall from ur bull even without u noticing them...throw some light on this aspect..
3. claimed as a tourer bike the bare minimum facility u will look for is a pair of tubeless tyres..this is nothing but a non applicability of mind and overlooking the practical aspects by RE ppl..(the very thought my bike getting punctured at night and me pulling a hefty machine back to my home scares me) plus putting tubeless tyres gonna cost addition 10k because one has to replace spokes with alloys.
4.i enquired in the RE showrum that does the company provide any anti rust coating or even offers to do it after payment for the mettalic parts..sadly they replied in negative..i think rusting is a major prob. when it comes to bull n this gonna effect the longivity of the machine badly.
4.paint quality u get on ur bull is of worst quality..even a scratch can kick start ur paint peeling off..
5. if a machine with engine displacement as significant as 350cc cant cruse at three digits without vibrating n provide a decent comfort to it's rider..whats the use of it??
Other Classic 350 Reviews
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Further Research
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.77 - 1.85 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350Rs.1.35 - 1.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.12 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.2.06 - 2.21 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.34 - 2.41 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.33 - 2.50 Lakh*