Revolt Motors Bikes
Revolt Intellicorp is set to enter Indian markets with three electric motorcycles, the first of which will launch in June. The electric bikes will be brought to India via the CKD route but will get a high degree of localization from the onset. Revolt’s future plans include complete localization of their products to make prices very competitive. Revolt has set up an R&D center and large production facility in Manesar that will be capable of manufacturing 1.2 lakh electric bikes per year. It will start operations in Delhi first followed by other cities. Like Ather and 22 Motors, Revolt too has plans to set up a dedicated charging grid in various cities.
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience
Upcoming Revolt Motors Bikes
Revolt Motors News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Revolt RV 400 vs Ather 340: Image Comparison
How does the Revolt RV 400 fare against the impressive Ather 340? We find out in our image...
- Revolt RV 400 vs Ather 450: Features And Differences Explained
Both the Revolt RV 400 and the Ather 450 electric two-wheelers come packed with features. We...
- Revolt RV 400 Electric Bike: Picture Gallery
Before we get to take Revolt’s first all-electric motorcycle, the RV 400, out for a spin,...
- Revolt RV 400: All You Need To Know
Everything you need to know about India’s first electric two-wheelerRevolt Motors has made a...
- Revolt Unveils The RV 400 Electric Motorcycle
The electric motorcycles boasts a top speed of 85kmph and a range of 156kmThe RV 400 has a claimed...
Revolt Motors Videos
- Revolt RV 400 Walkaround | Features, Range, Battery Solutions & MoreJun 18, 2019
- ZigFF: Revolt Electric Motorcycle India Launch Date, Expected Price & SpecsJun 14, 2019