Electric bikes are all the rage in 2019 and one of the biggest names emerging from this electric revolution has been Revolt Motors. Revolt has launched two motorcycles: RV400 and RV300. The bikes were launched with a unique subscription-based plan, which made owning the two bikes a cost-friendly affair. Currently, Revolt is only operational in Delhi-NCR and Pune. The company has also revealed a one-time price for its products, which includes FAME-II subsidies for the bikes.
Revolt Bikes Price List 2020 in India
|RV400||Rs. 98,999 - 1.03 Lakh|
Revolt Motors Bikes in India
Upcoming Revolt Motors Bikes
About Revolt Motors Bikes
Revolt Motors is an electric two-wheeler startup founded by Micromax’ co-founder Rahul Sharma. It is currently the only electric motorcycle manufacturer in the country. The brand offers two electric bikes at present: the Revolt RV 300 and the Revolt RV 400. The brand has a manufacturing plant in Manesar and its electric bikes are on sale currently in Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Chennai at the moment. More cities will be added soon.
Some of the most unique aspects of Revolt’s e-bikes are swappable battery and a subscription-based pricing system. Revolt plans to bring out an electric cafe racer which was teased when the brand launched the Revolt RV 400 and RV 300. Apart from that, the company also has plans to bring out an electric scooter in the near future
Popular Comparison of Revolt Motors Bikes
- VSRevolt RV400Rs.98,999 onwards *Avera RetrosaRs.1.08 Lakh onwards *
- VSRevolt RV300Rs.84,999 onwards *Avon E StarRs.60,000 onwards *
Revolt Motors Showrooms in Top Cities
Revolt Motors Bike News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Revolt RV 400 vs Ultraviolette F77: Image Gallery
We compare India's only two electric motorcycles via detailed imagesFirst off, we admit that the...
Apr 30, 2020 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
- Revolt Is Looking To Set Up A New Factory Very Soon
As the petrol-powered industry struggles, the EV player is seeing steady growthThe company...
Mar 17, 2020 | By Zaran Mody
- Revolt RV400 Sold Out In Ahmedabad And Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, bookings for the first batch of RV400 were closed in just 24 hours!The RV400 will be...
Mar 5, 2020 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
- Revolt RV300, RV400 Free Battery Swap Offer Extended To March 31st
The company had previously announced free charging upto December 31st at the RV300 and RV400...
Mar 3, 2020 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
- Revolt RV 400 Electric Bike Price Hiked
Fortunately, the hike in price isn’t all that majorBlame rising input costs.Revolt has added...
Feb 28, 2020 | By Praveen M.
Find Second Hand Revolt Motors bikes in Your City
Revolt Motors Bike Videos
- Revolt RV 400 Pricing Plan Explained - Is It Cheaper Than Petrol?Aug 30, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 (Electric Bike) Test Ride Review | India Price, Top Speed, Performance, Sound & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 300 Walkaround Review | India Price, Range, Features & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 : India’s first electric motorcycle riddenAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV400 Walkaround Review, Sound, Battery Swap, Test Drive EventAug 10, 2019
Latest Reviews on Revolt Motors Bike
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
Which is the lowest-priced bike model in Revolt Motors?A.
The lowest-priced model of Revolt Motors is the Revolt RV300 with price 84,999.
Which is the highest-priced bike in Revolt Motors?A.
The highest-priced bike model of Revolt Motors is Revolt RV400 with price 98,999.
What are the upcoming bikes from Revolt Motors?A.
The next upcoming bike from Revolt Motors is Revolt RV Cafe Racer.
Which is the most mileage efficient bike in Revolt Motors?A.
Revolt RV400 is the most mileage efficient model in Revolt Motors with a mileage of 180 kmpl.
For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
RV 300 and RV 400 are the two models available for sale by Revolt moters.
- Q. Iam from kerala, In my location revolt is not available. Can I brought it from Chennai. Is it possible?.A.
You can purchase from any of the available cities but in order to ride it in your city you have to register it from the RTO in your city.
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms