Husqvarna Vektorr Production Electric Scooter Spied Again
Expect Husqvarna to launch the electric scooter later this year
- Gets a circular digital instrument cluster.
- Wheels look similar to the ones on the Bajaj Chetak.
- Will also share its powertrain and battery pack with the Chetak.
The production version of the Husqvarna Vektorr electric scooter has been spied testing once again. This time around, it was spotted with a fleet of Bajaj Chetak electric scooters, possibly for benchmarking. The spy shots give us a closer look at the side and rear profiles of the electric scooter. Expect Husqvarna to unveil the e-scooter by the end of this year.
It appears to have a spacious split-seat setup. One can also see the chunky single-piece grab rail and rear tyre-hugger-integrated number plate holder. The electric scooter comes with a circular digital instrument cluster and a bulbous apron, just like the concept. The lighting system will be all-LED, and expect the instrument cluster to be smartphone-compatible.
The test mule rolls on the same wheels as the Bajaj Chetak. In fact, even mechanically, the Husqvarna Vektorr will be based on the Chetak. We expect the 4kW, 16Nm electric motor and 3kWh lithium-ion battery pack to be carried forward from the Chetak. In the desi electric scooter, the battery offers a claimed range of 95km in Eco mode.
- EXCLUSIVE: Upcoming BGauss EV Launch Details Revealed
- Ola Electric Hypercharger Network Setup Begins Across The Country
- Upcoming Electric Two-Wheeler Launches Of 2022: Hero Vida, Suzuki Burgman Electric & More!
The Husqvarna Vektorr will be produced at Bajaj Auto’s upcoming dedicated EV manufacturing unit in Akurdi, Pune. That said, the Vektorr will likely only be meant for exports. There’s little chance of it being launched in India, but if it does, it will possibly be sold at KTM dealerships.
Image Credit: Oggy_F
- Renew Husqvarna Vektorr Concept Scooter Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)