Evtric Axis, Ride Electric Scooters Launched In India
The two e-scooters are the Pune-based company’s first set of offerings
- Both the Ride and Axis are low-speed scooters with a claimed range of 75km.
- Their top speed is limited to 25kmph and it takes 3.5 hours to charge till 80 percent.
- Evtric offers a two-year warranty on the battery.
- The e-scooters will be available in seven cities in the first phase.
Evtric Motors, a newfound electric vehicle startup established in 2021, headquartered in Pune, has launched its first set of electric scooters in the country: Evtric Axis at Rs 64,994 and Evtric Ride at Rs 67,996 (both, ex-showroom Pune).
The two electric scooters are low-speed offerings with their top speed restricted to 25kmph. Hence, they do not require a licence to ride. They are powered by a 250W hub motor (with reverse assist) linked to a 48V, 26Ah removable lithium-ion battery. It offers a claimed range of 75km and can be charged up to 80 percent in 3.5 hours.
- Ola Electric Scooter Launch Date Announced
- Revolt RV1 Under Development, To Replace The RV300
- Ola Electric Scooter Colours: Photo Gallery
The Axis as well as the Ride feature an all-LED lighting system, a digital instrument cluster, a telescopic front fork, twin preload-adjustable rear shock absorbers, a disc up front, and a drum brake at the rear. For extra practicality, the Axis features a cushioned backrest as well.
Evtric says in the first phase, the company will offer its electric scooters across seven cities: Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Tirupati, and Hyderabad. In six months, the manufacturer plans to establish its presence in all the capital cities across the 28 states as well as Union Territories in the country. Bookings are already open on the company’s official website as well as partner sites: e-Wheelers and Quickry Cart and ATIYAS mobility Pvt Ltd.