Suzuki Access 125 vs TVS Jupiter
Should you buy Suzuki Access 125 or TVS Jupiter Find out which scooter is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. Suzuki Access 125 price in Delhi is Rs 71,000 (ex-showroom price) whereas the TVS Jupiter price in Delhi is Rs 64,437 (ex-showroom). The engine in the Access 125 makes 8.7 PS and 10 Nm . On the other hand, the power and torque of Jupiter stand at 7.47 PS and 8.4 Nm respectively. Suzuki offers the Access 125 in 9 colours whereas the TVS Jupiter comes in 17 colours. Out of 1545 user reviews, Jupiter scores 4.4 whereas the Suzuki Access 125 tallies 4.4 out of 5 based on 65 user reviews.
Access 125 vs Jupiter
|Key Highlights||Access 125||Jupiter|
|Engine Type||4- Stroke, 1-Cylinder, Air Cooled||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, CVTi, fuel injection|
|Displacement||124 cc||109.7 cc|
|Max Power||8.7 PS @ 6750 rpm||7.47 PS @ 7000 rpm|
|Max Torque||10 Nm @ 5500 rpm||8.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
|On Road Price|
|EMI Starts||₹ 2,730||₹ 2,417|
Access 125 Insurance
|Engine and Transmission|
4- Stroke, 1-Cylinder, Air Cooled
Single cylinder, 4 stroke, CVTi, fuel injection
8.7 PS @ 6750 rpm
7.47 PS @ 7000 rpm
10 Nm @ 5500 rpm
8.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm
|No. of Cylinders|
|Valve Per Cylinder|
ECU Controlled ignition
|Features and Safety|
Combi Brake System
Synchronized Braking System
|External Fuel Filling||Yes||Yes|
Analogue and Digital
Suzuki Easy Start System
Econometer, Parking Brake, Zero Effort E-Z Center Stand, Front utility box, Handle Lock ( Dual-side enabled), Front Leg Space ( 375 mm), Malfunction Indicator Lamp
With Long Seat
Add another scooters to comparison
- Honda Activa 6GRs.81,382 - 84,926 *
- Honda DioRs.76,395 - 82,833 *
- TVS NTORQ 125Rs.82,733 - 93,724 *
- Hero Pleasure PlusRs.70,911 - 77,822 *
- Honda Activa 125Rs.85,564 - 92,982 *
|Mileage and Performance|
57.2 2 kmpl
|Acceleration (0-40 Kmph)|
|Acceleration (0-60 Kmph)|
|Acceleration (0-80 Kmph)|
22.19 s @ 90.88 kmph Sec
|Braking (60-0 Kmph)|
|Chassis and Suspension|
High Rigidity Underbone Type
3 step adjustable type coil spring with hydraulic damper
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Turn Signal Lamp|
|LED Tail Lights||Yes||Yes|
12 V, 3 Ah
12 V, 4 Ah
|Tyres and Brakes|
Front :-90/90-12, Rear :-90/100-10
Front :- 90/90 - 12, Rear :- 90/90 - 12
Front :-304.8 mm,Rear :-254 mm
Front :-304.8 mm,Rear :-304.8 mm
|Front Brake Diameter|
|Rear Brake Diameter|
|Front Tyre Pressure (Rider)|
|Front Tyre Pressure (Rider & Pillion)|
|Rear Tyre Pressure (Rider)|
|Rear Tyre Pressure (Rider & Pillion)|
Pros and Cons
- Manages to put out the same power as before despite being BS6-compliant.
- Still one of the most refined scooters in India.
- Superb ride quality - soaks up bumps really well.
- Packs a frugal engine
- Offers excellent ride quality
- Classic trim colours lend it a premium touch
Suzuki Access 125
- The external fuel-filler cap isn’t exactly convenient. It still requires you to get off the scooter in order to unlock it.
- Brakes are not as sharp as some of its competition.
- The design is starting to feel dated.
- Lacks modern features
- Misses out on a disc brake option for BS6
- Design has begun to show its age
Suzuki Access 125
Must read articles for Access 125 and Jupiter
Can the Indian-native keep up with the Japanese Honda Activa that kickstarted the segment Honda kickstarted the gearless-scooter segment in...
Last month there was a price hike across the company rsquo s range of scooters Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki may...
Research more on Access 125 and Jupiter
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
Competitors of Suzuki Access 125 and TVS Jupiter
User Reviews of Comparison
- Access 125
- Suzuki Access 125 Reviews
- TVS Jupiter Reviews
- Popular Scooters
- Upcoming Scooters
- Latest Scooters
Questions And Answers
- Access 125
I want to buy tail light cover.
Near by service center number in Darbhanga Bihar
What about Suzuki Access 125 bluetooth edition? How is the performance?
WHICH IS THE BEST EDITION IN SUZUKI ACCESS 125?
What is on road price of zx disc variant in roorkee
Which is the best oil for TVS Jupiter and recommened oil level?
What are the meaning of digital analogue signal
Price of TVS model Jupiter SMW
Used TVS Jupiter Scooters
- TVS Jupiter STDRs30,000201430,600 KmFirst
- TVS Jupiter STDRs30,000201517,000 KmFirst
- TVS Jupiter STDRs35,000201617,000 KmFirst
- TVS Jupiter STDRs35,000201717,650 KmFirst
- TVS Jupiter ClassicRs48,000201811,000 KmSecond