about royal enfield
The term motorcycle has different legal definitions depending on jurisdiction (see #Legal definitions and restrictions).
There are three major types of motorcycle: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of motorcycles for different purposes. There is often a racing counterpart to each type, such as road racing and street bikes, or motocross and dirt bikes.
Street bikes include cruisers, sportbikes, scooters and mopeds, and many other types. Off-road motorcycles include many types designed for dirt-oriented racing classes such as motocross and are not street legal in most areas. Dual purpose machines like the dual-sport style are made to go off-road but include features to make them legal and comfortable on the street as well.
Each configuration offers either specialised advantage or broad capability, and each design creates a different riding posture.
Other Classic 500 Reviews
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Road Test
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Further Research
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.72 - 1.77 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.2.06 - 2.21 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.34 - 2.41 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.55 - 1.85 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.14 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.33 - 2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350XRs.1.85 Lakh*