Mahindra Mojo Scheduled for October Launch
Be free in the second week of October if you are a motorcycle enthusiast. Mahindra has scheduled the launch of their most awaited and anticipated motorcycle Mojo next month. This time, it is for real since we have got this info from probably the most reliable source we could get our hands on.
Although the date isn’t finalized yet but we are being told that the launch is likely on 13th October 2015.
First shown in the 2010 Auto Expo held in Delhi, Mojo has been in development since then. It has gone through several changes over the last 6 years especially in the design department and likely in the engine as well to cope up with the tough competition in its segment.
The motorcycle has a single cylinder, liquid cooled 300cc engine and weighs around 166kgs ready to ride.
Below is the latest information on basic specifications:
* 300cc single cylinder, liquid cooled, 4 valves
* Power: 27 BHP @ 8000 RPM (redline starts at 8500RPM)
* Torque: 30 Nm @ 6000 RPM
* Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh wet clutch
* Suspension: Upside-down Forks (Front), Offset Monoshock (Rear)
* Brakes: 320 mm Disc (Front), 240 mm Disc (Rear)
* Tyres: 110/70/ZR17 (Front), 150/60/ZR17 (Rear), Pirelli Diablo Rosso
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 litres
* Kerb weight (ready-to-ride): 166 kgs
Watch this space for more information regarding the launch.