TVS iQube Electric vs Revolt RV400
Should you buy TVS iQube Electric or Revolt RV400 Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. TVS iQube Electric price in Delhi is Rs 1 Lakh (ex-showroom price) whereas the Revolt RV400 price in Delhi is Rs 90,799 (ex-showroom). TVS offers the iQube Electric in 1 colours whereas the Revolt RV400 comes in 2 colours. Out of 142 user reviews, RV400 scores 4.7 whereas the TVS iQube Electric tallies 4.3 out of 5 based on 42 user reviews.
iQube Electric vs RV400
|Key Highlights||iQube Electric||RV400|
|Range||75 km/charge||150 km/charge|
|Motor Power||4.4 kW||3000 W|
|Motor Type||BLDC||Mid Drive|
|Charging Time||6 Hours||4.5 Hours|
|On Road Price|
Rs.1 Lakh onwards
|Engine and Transmission|
|Range (Eco Mode)|
|Range (Normal Mode)|
|Range (Sport Mode)|
|Battery Ip Rating|
|Features and Safety|
Combi Brake System
|Artificial Exhaust Sound System|
Q-park assist, Regenerative Braking, Remote charge status, Smart ride statistics, Range Indication, Battery charge status, Over-speed alert, Battery Management System, Incoming call alerts
RBS, Adjustable Footpegs, Portable Charging
Front & Rear
Add another bikes to comparison
- Ola S1Rs.85,099 - 1.22 Lakh *
- Ather 450XRs.1.13 - 1.32 Lakh *
- Simple OneRs.1.09 - 1.10 Lakh *
- Bajaj ChetakRs.1 - 1.15 Lakh *
- PURE EV EplutoRs.71,999 *
|Mileage and Performance|
83 km (Eco)
|Acceleration (0-40 Kmph)|
|Acceleration (0-60 Kmph)|
|Braking (60-0 Kmph)|
|Chassis and Suspension|
Lightweight Single cradle Frame
Upside Down Forks
Hydraulic twin tube shock absorber
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Turn Signal Lamp|
|LED Tail Lights||Yes||Yes|
72 V, 3.24 KWh
|Tyres and Brakes|
Front :-90/90-12 Rear :-90/90-12
Front 90/80-17, Rear 120/80-17
Front :-304.8 mm,Rear :-304.8 mm
Front :-431.8 mm,Rear :-431.8 mm
|Front Brake Diameter|
|Rear Brake Diameter|
|Front Tyre Pressure (Rider)|
|Rear Tyre Pressure (Rider)|
Pros and Cons
- Its hub motor ensures power delivery right from the get go till it peaks out at 80kmph.
- Features Q-park, which offers forward and backward motion assistance.
- Well-balanced suspension setup socks in bumps really well.
- At 220mm, the ground clearance is as much as the Hero XPulse 200!
- A light kerb weight of 108kg kerb makes manoeuvring in the city an effortless affair.
- Removable battery makes charging more convenient.
- Affordable financing scheme which is unlike anything on offer so far.
TVS iQube Electric
- Has an annoying startup tune, which sounds like a certain water purifier.
- The raised floorboard means your legs could foul with the handlebar while making tight U-turns.
- Doesn’t support fast charging, yet.
- Throttle feels a bit jerky, especially in Sport mode.
- Availability is restricted only to a few cities to start with.
- Quality of certain plastic parts feels flimsy.
TVS iQube Electric
Must read articles for iQube Electric and RV400
Our test figures will help you understand the exact story nbsp Two different family scooters under the same roof catering...
Plus there will be no road tax or RTO registration charges for EVs as well Weeks after Gujarat announced its...
Research more on iQube Electric and RV400
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
Competitors of TVS iQube Electric and Revolt RV400
User Reviews of Comparison
- iQube Electric
- TVS iQube Electric Reviews
- Revolt RV400 Reviews
- Popular Bikes
- Upcoming Bikes
- Latest Bikes
Questions And Answers
- iQube Electric