• Login / Register
    • My Orders
    • Shortlisted Vehicles
    • My Activity
    • Profile Settings
    • Logout
Questions and Answers on Kabira Mobility KM4000

Questions and Answers on Kabira Mobility KM4000

Rs. 1.66 - 1.76 Lakh*
EMI starts from ₹ 4,984
View May Offers
*Ex-showroom Price in Delhi
Shortlist

Ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with fellow riders!

Guaranteed response within 48 hours

QnA image

Recently Asked User Questions about Kabira Mobility KM4000

  • dhiraj asked on 21 Mar 2022
    Q.

    How to book this bike?

    • Bikedekho experts
    • on 22 Mar 2022

    As for now. the booking of Kabira Mobility has been closed. Stay tuned for further updates.

    Read More...
    Helpful (0)
    • 1 Answer
  • ravi asked on 30 Oct 2021
    Q.

    Exhaust sound included or not?

    • Bikedekho experts
    • on 30 Oct 2021

    No, the Kabira Mobility KM 4000 doesn't have exhaust sound.

    Read More...
    Helpful (0)
    • View 2 Answers
    • Bikedekho experts
    • on 4 Sep 2021

    Kabira Mobility KM 4000is an electric bike and it cannot be driven on petrol.

    Read More...
    Helpful (0)
    • 1 Answer
  • rohan asked on 28 Aug 2021
    Q.

    What is km4000 delivery date

    • Bikedekho experts
    • on 28 Aug 2021

    For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the same authorized dealership as they would be the appropriate point of contact regarding your concern.

    Read More...
    Helpful (0)
    • View 2 Answers
  • santhosh asked on 8 Jul 2021
    Q.

    How to charge a km 4000

    • Bikedekho experts
    • on 9 Jul 2021

    Kabira has created quite a smart charging method for the two bikes: a Type-2 charger that plugs into a 15A socket. The battery module system allows for two types of charging: Eco and Boost. Eco is the conventional time-consuming method of charging. It takes 2 hours 50 minutes to charge the batteries from 0-80 percent, and another 3 hours 40 minutes to charge the remainder of the 20 percent. With Boost charging though, the 0-80 percent charge time goes down to just 50 minutes. You do not need a separate charger and necessary infrastructure to go along with it. And you can switch between the two modes via a dedicated smartphone application. The app is under development and will be available by May 2021. That said, Kabira hasn’t made it clear how they can manage fast charging of their bikes using a standard 15-amp plug point.

    Read More...
    Helpful (0)
    • 1 Answer
View More

Find FAQ of KM4000 Alternatives

Ex-showroom price in Delhi

Compare Variants of Kabira Mobility KM4000

  • STDCurrently Viewing
    Rs.1,65,900*EMI: Rs.4,983
    Automatic
  • VCurrently Viewing
    Rs.1,76,000*EMI: Rs.5,625
    Automatic

More Bike Options to Consider

Trending Kabira Mobility Bikes

×
We need your city to customize your experience