value for money!!!!!!!!worth it
Very good style as compare to Unicorn.People turns heads to view it in traffic(its personal choice but)
Attractive colors, White is best.
Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox
-Far more pickup than anyone expected @160cc
-You will be way ahead in traffic on this beast.
-You wiill actually feel engine smoothness even at higher speed while riding on roads. (I also checked on Unicorn, engine produce lots of vibration on high speed
- Avg 52-55 (Tested multiple times)
- Gear box is light and very smooth than others.
Ride Quality & Handling
You will Feel Powerful and very comfortable for handling(even for new biker)
-Powerful lights, Good horn, Digital speedometer, Good seats.
(These feature lacks in Unicorn and Fz which I think matter while riding in night)
- Service is also good. Not much rush there.
- Extended warranty, You will get many accesories from dealer if asked(Go to main dealer in city)
- Worth buy @around 78k for real bike lovers.
- Value for money due to high power with good Average.
Areas of improvement
- Seats are very much improved for Indians but yet sporty
- 41 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
TVS Apache RTR 180 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (102)
- Looks (34)
- Mileage (26)
- Performance (23)
- Power (21)
- Speed (19)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (15)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All TVS Apache RTR 180 Reviews