Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally. Neutral Feedback.
This moped has both Postive and Negative performance.
1. Good Power
2. No Vibration on High speed. You can go up to 80kms without vibration
3. Good Handling & Breaking system. The disc works perfectly and stops quickly when required
4. Stylish and good boot space
5. Nice road Grip and Tyres provided by Yamaha
1. Mileage is very poor. It gives 30-35km per ltr, Where they say 66km per ltr in the advertisement.
2. No Good Initial pick up. Takes times for pick up
3. If you are not riding your vehicle for 2 days it is very difficult to start and takes a lot of time for initial pick up
For Indian customers, Yamaha should look for Mileage so that they can acquire the market in Mopeds and make customers happy.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Yamaha Ray ZR User Reviews
Rate the Scooter
- All (60)
- Mileage (25)
- Looks (18)
- Service (15)
- Speed (11)
- Performance (11)
- Comfort (9)
- Engine (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Yamaha Ray ZR Reviews