Review of RE Classic 500
I like to review bikes after riding it. So, here is my review of Royal Enfield Classic 500
1. Classic styling -The bike is truly a blend of the new and old. The old styling and EFI engine, the classic seats with left gear levers and analogue instrument cluster keep its old school looks intact.
2. Looks to die for -The bike is noticed by every passerby. Everytime I Stop anywhere, someone asks me the price and specifications of the bike.
3. Talking about its new technology, the gear shifting is very smooth and the suspension offers a pretty comfortable journey. The old looks capture the outside of the bike but the technology used is the best and the latest.
4. The headlight provides proper view of the road at night.
5. Its 18 inch rear wheel gives better grip on the road, hence enhancing the stopping power of the bike.
6. Self-start option making it easy to start the bike instantly without any effort.
1. Instrument cluster -A fuel gauge meter and a side stand indicator would have been welcome as they come as standard features in all other bikes.
2. There could be the presence of 6th gear to enhance its performance on highways.
- 7 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Royal Enfield Classic 500 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (34)
- Looks (14)
- Mileage (10)
- Power (7)
- Comfort (6)
- Performance (5)
- Engine (5)
- Price (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Classic 500 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Road Test
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.66 Lakh - 2.06 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.13 Lakh - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs.2.95 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.12 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.78 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*