A review after using this bike for 6 months and 20000 kms.
Style Great on style and comfort. You may have to go for a bit of seat adjustment / redesign to suit your way of riding and especially for long rides, as in case of any bike you may purchase. Head lamp is very powerful.
Fuel Economy A mielage of 45 kmpl can be expected if you are riding @ approximately 90-100 kmph. Or else it is definitely upto 54kmpl when riding in between 60kmph - 70kmph.
Gearbox Excellent quality and extremely smooth transmission.
Ride Quality and Stability Very smooth and superior handling on all types of road.
A powerful and consistent performer in this segment. GOT FOR IT !
- I have got better results with Veddol Swift Engine Oil
- For these power bike it is recommended tomandatorily change engine oil and have the chain greased every 2000 kms. This helps to avoid long term maintenance cost.
- Place / Install a rubber / mud flap in between rear wheel and shock absorber to protect it from heavy build up of dust / mud that results in corrosion.
Areas of improvement
1. The pass light switch must have a better dsesign and material quality.
2. Read side fibre which has the Honda label must have better fixing options to the main body to avoid virations.
3. Engine Start switch should have been maintained as that of Unicorn. This had a poor material quality.
4. The relays near the battery for auto start should have a better mechanism. Sometime there are issues with the auto start.
5. The seating comfort for pillion must have a better comfort in terms of positioning foot rest. You will have a leg pain after 45 minutes of a ride. This was worst in Unicorn. They have improvised on this in Trigger. But it still has a scope for improvement.
6. Trip Meter B and Trip Meter A should work individually.
7. The display panel must have a switch / button / way to set clock.
8. Honda must include a good quality wrist and feet cover flaps for better protection against the harshness of wind, sunlight and dust. This would be a boon for riders who ride more than 100 kms daily. Thank You and Have a safe ride!
- 5 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Hyosung Aquila 250 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (2)
- Comfort (2)
- Engine (1)
- Power (1)
- Lights (1)
- Performance (1)
- KMPL (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL