Royal Enfield Sucks....
I have been riding royal Enfield classic 350 from past couple of months & have crossed 5k+ kms.... Literally the vehicle sucks when it comes to the following.... Heavy vibrations (service team doesn't have a satisfactory answer for this) vibration shouldn't continue as long as 5k+ kms... Than gear issues, clutch wire brakes most often, battery problem, and they dont replace it but charges it & it takes damn one whole day to charge full. Still, no guarantee of battery performance. Fuel efficiency horrible, classic 350 gives about 25kmpl took it to service center couple of times but the service team never been able to rectify the mileage issue. Less knowledgeable staff and regional service manager VEERA NAGENDRA is the most terrible emplyee an organization may ever have.
Other Classic 350 Reviews
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Further Research
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.77 - 1.85 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350Rs.1.35 - 1.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.12 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.2.06 - 2.21 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.34 - 2.41 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.33 - 2.50 Lakh*