PERFORMANCE IS NOT SATISFYING IN 150CC SEGMENT
1. Handling is very good, 2. good starting , 3.Gear shifting is not bad, 4. Good brake efficiency.
1. Performance is average, below&equal to 125 cc segments
2. Accelerator is not smooth so long driving is difficult
3. Not comfort for long drive (above 60 km, poor seat cushioning& accelerator)
4. mileage is not stable.
5. Main one problem is parts unavailability (KOCHI, KERALA) & poor servicing.
ABOUT MY BIKE- SZ RR Rev2.0 JULY-2015 KM-35000
Above mentioned all problems are faced, Changed chain& sprocket on 15000km, 5 times changed speedometer cable, 3 times changed accelerator cable & clutch cable, battery changed on 32000 km
Suggestion: Please service periodically, oil changing in every 3000-3500 km s, chain lube in every month and air filter change in every 6000 km.
!! NOT BAD BUT NOT GOOD IN 150 cc !!
- 25 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Yamaha SZ-RR User Reviews
- All (63)
- Mileage (25)
- Comfort (24)
- Looks (19)
- Engine (16)
- Performance (16)
- Service (13)
- Power (12)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Yamaha SZ-RR Reviews