Best sports bike in this range!
In this price range, Yamaha FZ is the best bike, especially for speed lover. I love my FZ. It has an amazing look and riding experience. Pickup is perfect and acceleration impressed me a lot. Few things I would like to mention about my Yamaha FZ.
What's Good -
1. The look is amazing.
2. Controlling is very smooth, in high speed as well.
3. Breaks, Handling is perfect. Tyre grip on the road is superb.
4. Mileage is good in the long ride (~52-55) .
5. Battery survived almost 2.5 years.
Whats not Good -
1. Seating posture is not good for the long ride, you need to take rest after some distance, else slight back pain gets the start. As the back sit is slightly more inclined and up in hight, it doesn't seem comfortable for family or ladies sitting.
2. The engine gets hot on long rides.
3. Mileage is not good in heavy traffic or in the crowded city area.
4. One thing I really don't like is, GROUND CLEARANCE, it mostly touches the ground with weird sound on speed breakers.
5. Service centre staff is unprofessional. Never committed to their words. These guys are not reliable and can not assure you about the delivery of the bike after service.