Pros and Cons - Based on my own experience
Pros and cons - Based on my experience with the bike.
I have an FZ25 2019 version with dual ABS.
Will start with the Cons/deficiencies first and also do read my views after/about the cons.
1. The headlight is bad for riding at night. It doesn't give confidence at all If you want to cruise. Both the width and the length it covers, leaves you asking for more.
2. I did not feel comfortable sitting at the front seat to ride. It was a very good smooth road. So u can imagine if the road was bad. And don't even ask about sitting continuously at back. That would be terrible.
3. The bike doesn't completely stick to its lane while doing curves at speeds. It is just a little tough to keep in the same lane if the curve is more.
4. This is what's really bad - the lack of 6th gear. The bike would've been even smoother if it had a sixth gear and actually one keeps looking for it while on the highways.
5. No gear indicator. Really this should've been provided. Yes, you would be at lower or higher gear on traffics particularly and you would want to know the gear position. But you have to figure it out yourself.
6. In the console, you have to press the button every time to move from one info to the other.
My Take, on the above Cons:
1. Like many bikes, you have to install a local aux light. And you are good to go anywhere.
2. I think it's the same case with most of the bikes nowadays- They don't give any physical comfort while riding.
3. But this isn't actually that bad. Reduce the speed just a little bit at times when doing curves and that's it.
4. Yes it would've been great if they'd given this.
5 & 6. Yamaha must upgrade the console. Really this is a basic requirement nowadays.
1. Smooth engine. If you are looking for a bike which is good for both city as well as highways, this is the one. Absolutely no vibes anywhere.
2. Pickup is just too good. Whatever is the speed, you increase the throttle just a bit (or more), there is an immediate response from the bike.
3. No heating and other issues even if you ride continuously. Just get onto the bike and start riding.
In all, I feel the cons for me are too small compared to what this bike offers. It's a beautifully made machine. Awesome bike and so far so good for me with the bike. I would highly recommend this if anyone is looking in this segment.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Yamaha FZ 25 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (94)
- Looks (34)
- Comfort (28)
- Engine (24)
- Mileage (23)
- Power (22)
- Performance (15)
- Gear (14)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Yamaha FZ 25 Reviews