Poor quality kills the good package
I bought this after owning duke200 for 3 years. the main reason for the switch from Duke 200 is to have a smooth engine and ride comfort.
I am not at all satisfied with the bike for its quality issues.
Engine- it has enough power and torque (only for city ride) and smooth enough (not on par with R15 or honda)
1. The exhaust got rusted in 2 months when questioned their reply is its there for all bikes. So even though they know its getting rusted, they decided to sell the scrap to customers hiding the issue. Along with it brake disc and fuel tank cap also got rusted.
2. Leg guard is useless, as under fall ourself+ tank extensions directly hit the ground. instead of taking protection from leg guard, we end up protecting it.
3. Handle gets bend even if someone touches us with a bit of force in traffic.
4. Paint is of not good quality and you can see tiny scratches all over in a month time and it fades too
5. Tyres need to changed 1st thing if you end up getting this bike. they grip on neither wet nor gravel or even nice clean road
verdict:- avoid buying this and get yourself some other bike which gives peace of mind.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Yamaha FZ 25 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (94)
- Looks (34)
- Comfort (28)
- Engine (24)
- Mileage (23)
- Power (22)
- Performance (15)
- Gear (14)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Yamaha FZ 25 Reviews