best racing bike
It's very comfortable while driving and awesome designed. Drive smooth then it gives 45-50km/l mileage. My bike(fazer 2013) mileage is exactly 50. Have a blast best bike FAZER.
1. bike has great look, thanks to front doom and dual head lamps.
2. bike rides best in low speed, good in heavy traffic. Long drives are comfortable.
3. aerodynamic design
4. good riding position, eat up all shocks from potholes
1. Only electric start available, need to take care of battery.
2. Priced little high. compared to other 150cc bikes.
3. No side guard to protect doom, side lights and clutch/brake bar/lever.
4. Pillion seat is little uncomfortable.Got a good bike to drive.
Based on my ride my mileage varies.
1.Comfort level is too good
2.Handling can be perfect during all zones of drive but some how tough in traffic
3.look is the only disadvantage.front look is not good.
4.My overall opinion is to go for a ride and taste the speed.
5.good bike at good budget in the 150-cc ranges
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Yamaha Fazer-FI User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (39)
- Looks (28)
- Speed (19)
- Mileage (18)
- Comfort (17)
- Engine (16)
- Tyres (15)
- Performance (12)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Yamaha Fazer-FI Reviews