UM IS A CHEAP BIKE
I own this bike, first and foremost dont get attracted by its looks. Never ever buy this bike fo for BMW or enfield.
1. Poor breaks. Works only for 100kms.
2. Poor metirial used. The UMs ROAR group has dozens of complaints regarding the leakage in coolant and oilseals. Moreover right from a nut or screw to till handle bar or chassis there is been complaints for about everything.
3. Poor service. As per company's policy servicing has to be done after every 3000kms which is quite low. And they are charging heavily for their services. Moreover there is no central record of the number of services which you have done apart from the service booklet. Alternate paid and free service makes it even more confusing.
4. Unavailability of parts. The company has stopped providing the parts to it service stations since last 4 months. The standard parts available in the market is being used by the service stations.
5. Heating up. Engine gets heated up very quickly as the result brakes and even clutch stops working. You have to stop bike for 15-20 min and ride again.
6. Gears shift. It is the most common complaint by its coustomers. The gear shifting is very hard and even sometimes you have to kick on the lever to change the gear.
There are several other problems in battery, oilseals, air filters, oil filters. Main thing to take note of each and every UM bike has a different problems. If the issues would have been similar it could be ignored. Since it is not that case it is purely a quality issue in the complete manufacturing in every stage of the bike.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
UM Renegade Commando User Reviews
- All (60)
- Looks (29)
- Service (27)
- Comfort (22)
- Engine (14)
- Price (13)
- Performance (11)
- Mileage (9)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All UM Renegade Commando Reviews