NTORQ Most Feature Loaded Scooter
1) The riding position is very comfortable. However, if you have a fat pillion behind you, you might feel that the seat's length is a bit small.
2) The mileage is pretty constant and good. I would not say great because you will get an average mileage of 45-50 kmpl, which I think almost all the scooters are offering these days.
3) The performance of NTORQ is amazing. The exhaust gives it a sporty look. NTORQ looks really sporty, I must say.
4) It offers a digital display that is very clear and user friendly. It also supports Bluetooth and navigation. This also supports caller id, notification, etc. I think this is the only bike who is offering in this price range.
4) Braking is also very good, disc brakes are doing their job efficiently.
- 1 Likes
TVS NTORQ 125 User Reviews
- All (1137)
- Looks (291)
- Mileage (274)
- Comfort (206)
- Performance (187)
- Pickup (177)
- Power (174)
- Engine (146)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All TVS NTORQ 125 Reviews