Intruder after 2000kms driven.. . A bike with great comfort & look
1. Great looks and people attracted & ask for it
2. Very comfortable for both rider and pillion
3. Great pickup & smooth engine
4. digital meter with necessary information
5. Headlight range is good
6. Handing is too good like a sports bike not like a cruiser bike
7. Great at corners
1. Fuel tank capacity is low
2. Headlight could be led instead of halogen
3. Rear tyre look like small ac to bike
4. Sometimes noise comes when you shifting gear and if you are sports bike rider then you may be face problems in shifting gear bcoz you have to pull your feet every time.
Other Intruder Reviews
This is a damn good bike for smooth, calm, effortless, injury less, fuel efficient, comfortable cruising. Lack of leg ...