Performance, Pros and Cons
If I talk about the performance of my Gixxer, its awesome, the experience seems great. The power it generates is simply phenomenal even at low speeds and low rev ranges. The tyres are made to offer a good grip on the road and also ensure proper stopping power. Keeping in mind its price and engine power, the owner needs a good mileage. The bike generates a mileage of 50 kmpl in city riding and 55 kmpl for highways. The gear shifting is smooth and you will not face much problem in shifting gears.
1. Fresh looks
2. Good riding quality
3. Proper road grip and braking
4. Smooth and efficient engine
5. Detailed instrument console
6. Best mileage in the segment
1. Headlight is weak, problematic to see potholes at night
2. Build quality is not the best
3. The pillion rider sometimes feel uncomfortable on long journeys
That's all from my side, I hope my review might help you to resolve your problems and help you forming a view about this bike.