RE TB 350 22000 KM Review
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 liked by many touring enthuaistics and Loosing its edge on its rivals like Bajaj Avenger 220 which has more speed acceleration and new looks. TB 350 (Thunderbird 350) with 346 CC Engine and 19.8 bhp has sufficient power on papers but its weight of 192 KG (Empty Tank) drops its power to weight ratio resulting less fuel efficiency and power. It gives an average of 25 to 30 kmpl under city traffic condition like Delhi and 35 to 38 kmpl on highways. Has 20 liter massive fuel tank capacity which can let you going and going for longer hours and with its upright handle position and very comfortable seating, it will be easy task for you. Has max top speed of 110 Kmph. And 0 to 60 in appox 7 seconds as it is ment for long rides.
Lets talk about Pros and cons of TB 350
1. Have good riding position.
2. Has strong built quality.
3. Has good road presence.
4. Its very smooth at speed of 60 to 70 kmph but above that it starts vibrating.
1. Less Acceleration (Which will surely hit at mountain rides)
2. Too Heavy to control standing or cornering (Doesnt feel confident enough to corner in city traffic).
3. Have vibrations above 80 KMPH speed.
4. Service cost is on higher side.
5 0 to 60 takes longer time then other RE 350 Bikes.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (76)
- Looks (27)
- Comfort (26)
- Mileage (20)
- Engine (19)
- Service (17)
- Power (16)
- Speed (15)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Road Test
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.67 - 1.86 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.13 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs.2.89 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*