Intereptor-Out-of-The-World Experience !!
Now I have been a sports naked guy and owned a bajaj 200 ns and a couple of KTM 390s (both duke and RC). So, I never was very fond of the Enfield culture and thought that it was too slow and vibey for my taste. But what I loved about Enfields was it's classic and timeless look coupled with the modification options. Never bought one because of 2 reasons (1) Vibes and too slow for 100+ speeds and (2) Bad Brakes with NO ABS. Now when RE announced the 650 twins, I was really excited about the parallel twin engine with a 270° firing order with the ABS and timeless looks. Now I wanted the Interceptor because I am a tourer kind of guy and Gt was too committed for me. So I booked a test ride in Jaipur. On arrival, we were treated with very friendly nature and to my surprise, no one sat behind me while the test ride. The moment I started riding I was so amazed by the fact that the vibes were non-existent and the bike pulled like crazy. Brakes were amazing for a roadster bike. Everything was just perfect. I WENT THERE FOR A TEST RIDE AND ENDED UP BOOKING IT. AND I DON'T REGRET IT FOR A MOMENT. Best 3 lakhs I ever spent. WAY TO GO RE!
Other Interceptor 650 Reviews
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Road Test
Users Also Viewed
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.72 - 1.77 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.12 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.2.06 - 2.21 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.34 - 2.41 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.55 - 1.85 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.14 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.33 - 2.50 Lakh*