Good bike to buy
As I am an owner of a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, I could give a fairly more experienced review of it.
1) Enough powerful engine for Indian roads with a good lowered grunt.
2) Chassis is well designed, good at cornering.
3) Fairly reasonable fuel economy for a 650 CC bike.
4) Brakes are something you can rely upon.
5) Stock tyres provide good grip while cornering even on wet roads.
6) Very little vibrations.
7) Good center stand design can be parked with confidence on wet soggy mud.
1) The stock seat is meant only for short commutes.
2) Rubbish stock mirrors.
3) Lack of instrument cluster.
4) Fuel gauge inaccurate.
5) Handlebar design and placement are for a 6' + rider.
6) Footpeg placement feels kind of awkward in the beginning but can be gotten accustomed too.
My final verdict: Go for the bike only if you are keen on owning a 650 CC with 3 lacs of budget.
- 12 Likes
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (37)
- Engine (13)
- Looks (9)
- Power (7)
- Performance (5)
- Seat (5)
- Pickup (3)
- Speed (3)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Road Test
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 Lakh - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.67 Lakh - 1.86 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.13 Lakh - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.78 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*