Best Bike - Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
I saw this bike Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 when launched, but as a RE TB owner, I know about the drawbacks of RE and its practicality in this modern Era.
I planned for ninja 650 and started saving for it. I like to buy a superbike and touring purposes.
Suddenly fine day for timepass, I did test ride in interceptor 650, I felt very amazes and this kind of bike from RE was insane. Even by now it's been 1 year of launch no reliability issues or major failures like first batch Himalayan.
Finally, I changed my mind and now intended to buy ravishing red now.
Awsome VFM, Indian product. Also, have a thought to support Indian brands who are taking our own products beyond the limits.
- 8 Likes
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (50)
- Engine (18)
- Power (11)
- Looks (11)
- Performance (8)
- Seat (6)
- Gear (4)
- Parts (4)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Road Test
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.66 - 2.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.34 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.78 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*