Best bike in this price range.
Value for money. Very smooth and torque engine which best suits for cruising on the highway. Also good bike for the city considering its weight it moves real fast.
It would have been really appreciated if alloy wheels have been provided with the standard tubeless tyre which is already provided.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (49)
- Engine (18)
- Power (11)
- Looks (11)
- Performance (8)
- Seat (6)
- Parts (4)
- Comfort (4)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Road Test
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.66 - 2.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.34 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.78 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*