Himalayan -BS3 Owner- Bought and sold in a jiffy.
Himalayan is a Hyped bike. Let me start with Cons
It is heavy in weight, difficult when you are stuck in a muddy region, too bad you cannot push your way out of it.
The engine has less power to climb the hill.
Too many parts on an off-road bike.
Mileage is pathetic.
Maneuverability is bad, Always takes a long angle.
Too hard on sharp corners.
Engine heats up too much in city limits.
Service is not up to the mark, coz people do not know how to fix a dirt bike or an off-road bike.
Good for the back except for weight in case you want to lift the bike.
Good throttle response.
Takes a weight of 2 heavy people easily.
Royal Enfield Himalayan User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (45)
- Comfort (27)
- Looks (20)
- Engine (18)
- Power (15)
- Seat (15)
- Torque (12)
- Service (11)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Himalayan Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Royal Enfield Himalayan Road Test
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.71 - 1.82 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs.2.88 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.04 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.74 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience