ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 350 CC
19 bhp 27 nm
seat height 800 mm
feel like an iron hunk, people use for long riding but I feel RE can use some part made of plastic to reduce weight
seat height should be around 780 mm so it could be compatible to shorter rider 5' 2" to 5' 6" rider.
another thing could be tubeless tyre which could be great for long riding.
also, RE could work on vibration above 80 kmpl speed one cannot see behind on mirror due to vibration.
many custom bikers firm doing great with RE models, RE could take some changes accordingly to attract young rider.
mileage is good to compare to 346 cc bike.
RE should try fuel injection in 350 cc models since in many north region continent fi is better compared to the atmosphere.
all I could say is its good bike as far as mileage, torque & overall feel.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (200)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (34)
- Engine (33)
- Mileage (28)
- Service (25)
- Power (24)
- Performance (22)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Classic 350 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.09 - 2.11 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs.2.88 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.04 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.74 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.42 Lakh*
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience