Duug Duug Wale Bike
Buying bike is an delicate issue, First thing to avoid while making a decision should be don't consider its resale value. Few things to consider, will you be driving it for daily travel, In city, how often you travel outside of city, is bike comfort an important aspect or mileage is aspect. Once you have drilled down to few choices then you can bring the re-sale into conversation.
With above mentioned process, i was able to drill down to Classic 350 as my mode of transport.
Few things going on for me at the moment this bike are as follow.
1) For both in City and out of City weekly trips
2) Smooth Handling
3) Definitively looks ( I am sikh, so thats plus for me )
4) Lot of Option in colors
1) No Fuel Gauge, I mean thats a standard in low end bike, why its missing here a big mystery. So you need to keep recalling when was last time you filled your tank
2) Milage is bit iffy, it can change from 40 to 30 depends upon how you are driving
3) Handle Vibration once you hit 80-90, which i do less.
I still a great bike
Other Classic 350 Reviews
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Further Research
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.75 - 1.77 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350Rs.1.35 - 1.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.12 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.2.06 - 2.21 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.25 - 2.41 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.33 - 2.50 Lakh*