its a good travelling bike.
i have ride old and new bullet. both are good for travelling long distance. there is vibration problem. all the parts are avilable. it has a deceent milage. and milage depends on how we ride, if we ride properly then we will get 40 above milage.
they have remained the shape of the bike.
Other Bullet 350 Reviews
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Further Research
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.50 - 1.54 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.1.79 - 2.16 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.1.73 - 1.86 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.1.91 - 2.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.39 - 1.55 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.1.79 - 1.80 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.1.98 - 2.13 Lakh*