Bullet- powerful bike
Bullet 350 Twinspark
I am Ajay Singh Rathore from jaipur rajasthan. Bullet is my dream bike and i always wanted to become a bullet, owner. Very first I ride Bullet 2013 and I became a huge fan of this bike. This bike gives me feel. And finally my dream come true in 2014. Finally, I owned Bullet 350 Twinspark last year. This bike is wonderful. On looks, this bike got muscular looks, the unique round headlamp and looks like an old fashioned classic bike. And the superb thing is its sound, its engine sound make me crazy. I usually go for long rides with my friend and this bike supports me and very much reliable.
My bike still delivers a high amount of power, its long seats provides comfortable feeling and a good feel of the ride. As I am satisfied with its overall performance.
but still there are some downsides of this bike including it requires a high maintenance cost, and there is an absence of disc brake, poor quality of wires are used.
At last total value for money.
Other Bullet 350 Reviews
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Further Research
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.77 - 1.85 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.12 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500Rs.2.06 - 2.21 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500Rs.2.34 - 2.41 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.55 - 1.85 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.33 - 2.50 Lakh*