Weekly Two-wheeler News Wrapup: Triumph Trident 660 Launched, 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Incoming, Aprilia SXR125 Bookings Open And More
Here’s a recap of the most happening stuff from this past week
Price hikes have dominated the headlines this week but there has been other two-wheeler news as well, including a tempting triple. Here’s the best of everything that took place this week:
Triumph Trident 660 Launched
After much anticipation, the Triumph Trident 660 has been launched at an incredible price tag of Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom India). The pricing might be introductory but what makes it so enticing is the fact that for Rs 77,000 over the Kawasaki Z650, the Trident is offering phenomenal performance, good hardware and loads of modern features.
2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Launch Soon
The much-loved Suzuki Hayabusa made a comeback a while ago and we were eager to know when it would land on our shores. While we do not have the exact date yet we have better clarity regarding the 2021 model’s arrival.
Aprilia SXR125 Pre-bookings Open
After riding the scooter for the better part of a week, we were quite pleased with most aspects of the SXR 160. The price tag, though, was hard to digest. Hopefully, things should improve with the SXR 125. The production of the 125cc version of the maxi-styled scooter has commenced at its Baramati plant. Customers can now pre-book the scooter via the company’s official website.
Benelli 302R Images Leaked
Benelli has planned a complete design overhaul for its entry-level performance supersport, the 302R. Even though engine output has taken a hit, its performance is going to be significantly better. How do we know that? The answer is in our story.
Two-wheeler Price Hikes
Price hikes are something we never look forward to, but they are inevitable. Nevertheless, here is a detailed compilation of all the price hikes that have taken place so far:
- Bajaj Pulsar Range Gets Dearer: Pulsar 125, NS160, NS200 And More Affected
- EXCLUSIVE: The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Receives Its Biggest Price Hike Ever
- Bajaj Dominar 400, Dominar 250, Avenger 160, And Avenger 220 Prices Hiked
- TVS Jupiter, Scooty Pep Plus, Scooty Zest And NTorq BS6 Price Hiked
- TVS Apache Range Prices Hiked: RTR 160, RTR 180, and More!
- Yamaha R15 Version 3.0 Price Hiked Again
- Yamaha FZ-Fi, FZS-Fi V3 BS6 Price Hiked -- First Hike For 2021
- Yamaha MT-15 Prices Hiked, Full Price List Revealed