Honda Grazia Crosses 2 Lakh Sales Milestone
The scooter achieved the landmark figure in just 11 months since its launch
Honda’s first premium 125cc scooter, the Grazia, was launched in the country in November last year. In just three months since then the scooter crossed the 50,000 sales mark, and in April this year the scooter tallied over 1 lakh units in sales. The second lakh sales milestone arrived in a span of five months after the first 1-lakh achievement. Honda says the Grazia is being exported to SAARC countries and Latin America as well.
The Grazia competes with the TVS NTorq, Aprilia SR 125 and Suzuki Burgman Street. Honda targets the youth with the Grazia, and is evident from the sporty design language as well. The Grazia is the first scooter in its segment to pack an LED headlamp. It also gets a fully digital instrument cluster with a 3-step eco speed indicator. It essentially lets the rider know whether his / her throttle inputs are economical or aggressive with the help of three LED lights. Powering the scooter is the same engine as the Activa 125. The 124.9cc unit churns out 8.5PS and 10.54Nm. Here’s Honda’s official statement regarding the sales achievement:
In April this year, the Japanese brand recalled the Grazia, along with the Activa 125, over a front fork issue. Around 56,000 units were affected.
Honda GRAZIA crosses 2 Lac+ Sales Mark!
GRAZIA is Honda’s New Advanced Urban Scooter
Gurugram, October 25, 2018: Honda 2Wheelers India, the undisputed leader of scooterization in India, today announced that GRAZIA – its 125cc advanced urban scooter has created a new milestone.
The GRAZIA has now delighted 2 lac trend-setting urban customers in just 11 months since its launch.
Speaking on the milestone achievement, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria - Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “A perfect blend of Youthful Innovation with advanced features, GRAZIA offers a powerful performance with modern style & advanced attributes. Launched with industry first features like the 1st Scooter in India with All Digital Instrumentation, 3 Step Eco Speed Indicator & bright LED headlamp, the Sales progress of GRAZIA reaffirms that customers are upgrading to Honda’s latest technology & innovation.”
India is now experiencing a new ride the GRAZIA way!
- Launched in November 2017, youngster’s preference for Honda’s urban advanced 125cc scooter GRAZIA has only increased with time.
- In just 3 months of its launch, GRAZIA sales crossed 50,000 units mark and made its debut in the ‘Top 10 Selling scooters of India’.
- In April 2018, GRAZIA sales crossed the milestone 1 lac units mark - a mere 6 months since its launch.
- Continuing to further gain the popularity, GRAZIA is now the choice of 2 lac+ customers, with the latest 2nd lac customers, added in shorter time span of just 5 months.
- GRAZIA is now spreading its light not only in India but also in world and is exported to neighboring SAARC countries and Latin America too!