Harley-Davidson Announces Prices For 2021 Model Range In India
The company currently has 12 operational dealerships across India
Harley-Davidson’s India operations are currently being handled by Hero MotoCorp. This means even though the American bikemaker isn’t physically present in the country, its dealerships and service centres continue to function as is. Moreover, Hero will be expanding its service, parts, and accessories business beyond the current 12 cities to a pan-India level through its extensive dealer network. Capitalising on this strategy, Harley-Davidson has announced the price list for its 2021 model range in India.
These American-bred motorcycles can be purchased at any of Harley’s 12 dealerships spread across India. You can check out the list of dealerships here. Granted Harley-Davidson’s current dealership reach may not be all that impressive, but it covers almost all the major cities in the country. Its new business plan, ‘The Rewire’, primarily focuses on developed markets to maximise profits.
- 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000: Photo Gallery
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted Testing With Accessories. Clearest Pictures Yet
- Yamaha FZ-X Production Model Spotted Before India Launch
- Next-gen KTM 390 Duke Spotted Testing With Major Updates
Unfortunately, Harley-Davidson no longer lists the Street 750 or Street Rod as part of its India lineup since the closure of its plant in Bawal, Haryana, last year. To add to this, not much has changed for the company’s 2021 lineup, apart from a bigger-engined Harley-Davidson Street Bob 114 and minor updates to the rest of the portfolio. Read about it here.
That said, the bikemaker has launched its all-new Pan America 1250 in India at a starting price of Rs 16,90,000. The top-spec Special variant will set you back by Rs 19,99,000 (both ex-showroom India).
- Renew Harley Davidson Pan America 1250 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)