Former Royal Enfield President Rudratej Singh To Head BMW India
Singh will be in charge of BMW, Mini and BMW Motorrad brands in India
- Rudratej Singh will take over from Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels.
- Singh joined Royal Enfield in 2015 and was the President for four years.
- He has 25 years of experience in both automotive and non-automotive industries.
Ex-Royal Enfield President Rudratej Singh will join BMW India as President and CEO from August 1. Prior to his new stint with BMW India, Rudratej Singh was appointed as the President of Royal Enfield back in 2015. Singh, who was working for the bike maker for four years, left the company back in January 2019.
Rudratej Singh will now be in charge of BMW, Mini and BMW Motorrad brands in India. Singh has over 25 years of experience and has held various positions in automotive and non-automotive sectors. He holds an MBA degree in Marketing and Finance from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Also read: BMW To Launch 2019 S 1000 RR On 27 June
Hendrik Von Kuenheim, Senior Vice President, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BMW Group, said, "Having worked across diverse industry segments, Singh has a deep understanding of strategic business techniques based on fundamental consumer insights, a transformational leadership approach and fresh thinking that will strengthen BMW Group’s operations in India.”
Back in April, Royal Enfield saw another top-level management reshuffle when Vinod K. Dasari was appointed as the new CEO. Prior to joining RE, Dasari served as the CEO and Managing Director of Ashok Leyland, a position he held since 2011.
- Renew Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)