Caofen Electric Enduro F80 To Be Showcased At The EICMA 2021 In Italy
Modified On Nov 20, 2021 04:01 PM By Team Bikedekho
Caofen electric enduro F80 will be available in two variants: F80B and F80L
• Caofen Electric Enduro F80 motorcycle to be displayed at the EICMA 2021.
• Next EICMA event will be held in Italy from November 23 to 28, 2021.
• The Chinese brand claims that the body has no welds.
Caofen, a Chinese motorcycle manufacturer, is all set to showcase its F80 electric enduro motorcycle at the EICMA 2021. The next EICMA event will be held in Milan, Italy from November 23 to 28, 2021. The Chinese brand will showcase two variants of the F80, named the F80B and the F80L.
The Caofen F80 gets enduro styling and off-road capability, thanks to its spoke wheels, dual-sport tyres, inverted forks at the front and a long-travel monoshock suspension at the rear. The enduro F80 is powered by an electric motor making 10.87PS. Other notable features include disc brakes at both ends, CAN communication, an OBD port, IP67-IP68 level protection, an LED headlight, a single-piece seat and a tyre hugger.
- Bajaj Pulsar F250 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS200: Photo Comparison
- Weekly News Wrapup: Suzuki Avenis, Yamaha R15S V3, New Aprilia SR 160 and And More
- 2022 Yamaha TMax 560 And TMax 560 Tech Max Scooters Unveiled In Europe
The company says that the body of the F80 is crafted without any welds and it will remain intact even if dropped from a height of three metres at speeds of up to 50kmph. The Chinese brand also claims that the enduro bike can be ridden all day long by just charging it for two hours. As of now, the brand is working to establish its distribution network worldwide.