My bike is 2.5 years old till date clocked around 30,000 KMs. First few months (around 18) i was really happy with this bike, the engine was butter smooth, no vibrations, pretty confident on road (even though the dealer was charging heavy during the free service period. Within 23,000 Kms the poor battery (amco) gone. The tyres (MRF) were non- grippy after crossing 25000 Kms (Even my old apache with TVS tyres withstood 33000 Kms). Did not expect this from MRF. The dealer used to change the disc pad in a regular frequency of every 2 service. On applying sudden brakes, the vehicle is not stable now a days and no dealer was able to resolve the issue and they were trying to defend that the braking is good without even testing it properly. Do not know what to do. I am driving it very cautiously and loosing my hope on driving (I am not facing this with any other bike i drive). Thinking about changing the bike....
1. Good Engine with very less vibes
2. No back pain due to the the dynamics
3. Comfortable for a family
4. Good Suspension
5. Decent mileage
1. Poor Battery (Even though there is no digital meter console , wondering what will happen if they provide digital meters....)
2. Poor headlight (can feel the difference with Apache)
3. Under powered
4. Very poor Honda Dealers will try to loot your money in all the aspects
5. Dealers are not mechanically good to fix the problems and mentally not good to listen your problems too
6. Heavy maintenance cost (Dealers are poor as i told earlier)
7. Meters are not digital (I do not bother because they are of no practical use. But cheaper bikes are also having the same)
Opinions differ, Think and Decide....