Honda Livo: Mix of Looks and performance
One of the best 110cc bike in the market..
I have been riding this beauty since 1years. So I think that gives me eligibility to write a review for it.
1) Mascular look and solid build body
2) Moderate mileage(around 70kmpl)
3) Good pick up
4) Smooth engine sound
5) Cofortable ergonomic riding
6) Less vibration in High speed(I have riden in 90kmph with a pillion back)
1) Looks a little bit less confident when it comes to a elevation.. May be the reason of Only 8.5ps power of the engine.
2) Brakes should be adjusted in every 2 months..
These are the pros and cons.. But I must tell you for this segment this is the best bike I have ever seen..
- 13 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Honda Livo User Reviews
- All (149)
- Mileage (68)
- Looks (62)
- Comfort (43)
- Engine (26)
- Speed (16)
- Price (15)
- Pickup (14)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Honda Livo Reviews