My current mileage is 70km in normal road(2000km already drove). driving comfort, stability on road and engine sound too good.
3.Bike Servicing at Honda showroom too bad, m facing ddakk sound from front shocker / handle and gear shifting problem(often gear doesn't shift during drive). Honda service team always avoid to solve problem and they are telling "yeh aisa hi hai"
I often heard from Honda neo rider, For first 5, 000km-10, 000km it gives good mileage later it decreases sequentially. Though I have already drove 2000km. I ll update again my bike status after 10000-15, 000km.
Engine vibrates after 60km/hr speed n sounds more. Though very rare I race above 50km/hr.
When I decided to buy a new bike, the first thing I did was visit the showrooms most popular brands like Honda, Hero, Bajaj, Yamaha, Suzuki and Mahendra in my area and ask for a test ride. Then collected the feedback of my friends who are using those makes and models. After going through friends feedback and my test drive experience, I zeroed in on Honda Dream Neo because of the following reasons.
1) Honda engines are well known for its quality, durability and fuel efficiency.
2) Many of my friends use Honda bikes and none of them advised me against going for Honda make.
3) I was looking for a balance between Power,Mileage,Style,Comfort and Price.
4) I couldn't find a bike with same features for almost same price. (Self Start, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyres)
5) Even the honda dream yuga is priced a few thousands above neo. But both comes with same engine, gear box etc. only the style and wheel base is different. So didn't find any serious benefit in going for yuga.
I avoided the other makes because of the given below reasons.
Hero - It was my second choice because of almost equally comparable to honda in engine,build quality and service availability. But the price is high for the same feature set compared to honda.
Bajaj - Friends using Bajaj model didn't recommend it because it gives them continuous troubles even under warranty period.
Yamaha - Engine and build quality is almost equal to Honda. But price is high for the same feature set compared to honda, and low mileage. Service centres are also less in numbers.
Suzuki - Difficult to get service and spare parts especially in long run. Low milegage and price is high for the same feature set compared to honda.
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Honda Dream Neo User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (33)
- Looks (16)
- Mileage (13)
- Engine (11)
- Speed (10)
- Performance (9)
- Comfort (8)
- Wheel (8)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Honda Dream Neo Reviews