When I decided to buy a new bike, the first thing I did was visit the showrooms most popular brands like Honda, Hero, Bajaj, Yamaha, Suzuki and Mahendra in my area and ask for a test ride. Then collected the feedback of my friends who are using those makes and models. After going through friends feedback and my test drive experience, I zeroed in on Honda Dream Neo because of the following reasons.
1) Honda engines are well known for its quality, durability and fuel efficiency.
2) Many of my friends use Honda bikes and none of them advised me against going for Honda make.
3) I was looking for a balance between Power,Mileage,Style,Comfort and Price.
4) I couldn't find a bike with same features for almost same price. (Self Start, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyres)
5) Even the honda dream yuga is priced a few thousands above neo. But both comes with same engine, gear box etc. only the style and wheel base is different. So didn't find any serious benefit in going for yuga.
I avoided the other makes because of the given below reasons.
Hero - It was my second choice because of almost equally comparable to honda in engine,build quality and service availability. But the price is high for the same feature set compared to honda.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Honda Dream Neo User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (33)
- Looks (16)
- Mileage (13)
- Engine (11)
- Speed (10)
- Performance (9)
- Comfort (8)
- Wheel (8)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Honda Dream Neo Reviews