Little Beast - Honda CB300R
I was planning to get a vehicle that will assist me with my city commutes since I drive mostly inside the city limits and occasionally on highways and zeroed in on CB300R after going through various options. Astonishingly, this bike became my sweetheart within clocking only a couple of hundred kilometres.
The bike is so agile and reliable to drive in the city traffic with a major advantage being its weight (around 145 kilograms without saree guard) and believe me, this bike did not disappoint me on highways either. It was so steady even at 145 KMpH (the max I did on this bike).
So far, I have clocked around 1000+ kilometres and I am really enjoying every bit of it.
1. Agile and reliable in traffics.
2. Refined engine with smoother gearshifts.
4. Weight to power ratio is great.
5. No heating of engine whatsoever for a 300 CC engine.
6. Showa suspensions perform awesome on bad roads.
7. Nissin calliper brakes with IMU gives confidence while panic braking.
8. Handling is like a child's play.
9. All LED lights.
10. Awesome mileage for a 300 CC bike.
1. Wind blast is high on highways since this doesn't have a windshield.
2. Don't go for it if you are looking for a bike purely for power alone.
3. Small fuel tank (10.2 L), but still it will easily cover 300+ kms.
4. Headlights are not that powerful.
Over-all, it is close to a heart machine.
- 1 Likes
Honda CB300R User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (21)
- Looks (9)
- Price (7)
- Engine (5)
- Power (5)
- Comfort (4)
- Performance (3)
- Suspension (3)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Honda CB300R Reviews