Best 200cc Bike - Hero XPulse 200T
1. Not great, but unique look real retro which is interesting.
2. very smooth for long , short , off-road or any type of ride.
3. extra salient features compared to other bikes in the same segment.
4. Mileage is good its better than other 200cc bikes.
5. Nice and good-looking seat.
6. Breaking and abs system is good
7. The handlebar is perfectly positioned to make an excellent balance.
There are certain things that disappointed me.
1. The seat is a bit of uncomfortable for a long ride.
2. Doesn't look like 200 cc bike from front.
3. Some improvement is required in exhaust sound, for higher cc bikes. LED lights are not very effective on no lights streets, bikes with halogen lights are better than this.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Hero XPulse 200T User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (30)
- Looks (19)
- Mileage (7)
- Comfort (6)
- Engine (6)
- Power (6)
- Seat (5)
- Performance (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Hero XPulse 200T Reviews