Amazing Bike - Hero XPulse 200T
Recently I bought this bike Hero XPulse 200T & Rode around 50 KMs.
+point1. not great, but unique look real retro which is interesting.
2. very smooth for long r, short, off-road or any type of ride.
3. extra features compared to other bikes in the same segment.
4. Mileage is good its better than other 200cc bikes, as the hero has put less power in this 200cc engine.
5. Nice and good-looking seat.
6. Breaking and abs system is good
7. the handlebar is perfectly positioned to make an excellent balance. This much for now.
- points 1. The seat is a bit of uncomfortable for the long ride.
2. Doesn't look like 200 cc bike from front.
3. The hero need to improve in its exhaust sound now, for higher cc bikes. This bike exhaust sound is worst than splendour & glamour.LED lights are not very effective on no lights streets, bikes with halogen lights are better than this.
Hero XPulse 200T User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (30)
- Looks (19)
- Mileage (7)
- Comfort (6)
- Engine (6)
- Power (6)
- Seat (5)
- Performance (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Hero XPulse 200T Reviews